Yamine Renri(闇音レンリ) is a Japanese vocal that moved from the UTAU engine to Synthesizer V. Her original UTAU release was on September 28, 2014. Her Synthesizer V release was on November 11, 2018.
Her surname is consistent of the kanji characters 闇(yami), meaning "dark", and 音 (ne), meaning "sound" and as whole her surname translates to "the sound of darkness".
Renri has two main attires, a summer one and a winter one. The winter attire is used to represent her SynthesizerV voicebank.
Taking from Vocaloids, Renri doesn't have an established personality. That is set to supposedly help producers not limit themselves to what is cannon and make more diverse art. That, however, can cause confusion between fans, like it has with VOCALOID before.
- Can illustrations and songs using Renri be sold? A separate license is required. Please contact the copyright holders.
- Can Renri's name be used for karaoke? Yes
- Can a song made for Renri be sold? While the song belongs to its creator, as long as it doesn't use Renri's voice, name, or design then there is no need to ask for permission from Renri's copyright holders. However, if Renri's voice, name, or design are used a separate license is required.
- Can original songs with Renri's voice be released? yes, as long as they are not commercial
- Can doujin CDs with Renri's voice be released? Yes, as long as they are not commercial
- Can Renri's voice be redistributed? No
- Can illustrations of Renri's avatar be made? Yes, as long as they are not commercial
- Can doujin manga with Renri's avatar be released? Yes, as long as they are not commercial
A demo showcasing her vocal was uploaded to YouTube and Niconico Douga on September 28.
Music featuring Yamine Renri Edit
Voicebank Information Edit
Voicebank Libraries Edit
|Genre: Unknown Tempo: Unknown Range: Unknown|
|The voicebank is still in development. The version that is released is still a demo.|
|Software issues as noted:|
Additional Information Edit
|Yamine Renri's character status|